Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bowling Ball Water Marble

Hi Y'all!!  Happy Tuesday!  My now-a-teenager and I had a fabulous day off doing absolutely nothing all day.  Those are so nice once in a while, aren't they?  But today is our busiest day of the week. But I do have today's post ready for you!  Today is my bowling ball water marble:
Outside
I Used:
Nina Ultra Pro- French White (white crème)
Orly- Glowstick (neon yellow)
Orly- Charged Up (medium to dark purple crème)
China Glaze- VIII (dark purple crème)


Click here for my water marble tutorial!!

So yes, you read that correctly!  These are my bowling ball water marble nails.  I was at a bowling alley recently looking for this "stuff" my Dad used on his blisters (he was a big time bowler) for my poor daughter's ballerina feet.  The pro shop was closed but when I peeked in I saw the coolest bowling ball ever!!  It was neon yellow and dark purple marble-like thing.  The second I saw it I knew it was my next water marble!
Light Box
Don't forget to check out my tutorial above for how to do water marble.  I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!!  I will be back tomorrow with the ABC Challenge (it's R!) and a new MABB Question.  I will be reading your comments and of course if you have any questions, just let me know!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment