Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ABC Challenge: S is for Sand and Sparkle

Hi Y'all!!!  How are y'all doing today?  I hope you are having a fabulous day!  I'm so excited and tired.  We have another incredibly busy week this week, but Summer starts Sunday!!!  We have two whole weeks off before the now-a-teenager starts back with dance.  I think I'm going to hibernate for those two weeks!!

Today is the ABC Challenge and it's the letter S!! I have Sand and Sparkle for you!!  Or in other words, Magazine Cover Mouse from OPI's new Minnie Mouse collection:
Pictures do not do this polish justice!  I was originally going to do an accent nail a different color and a Minnie design, but the second I put this polish on my first nail I just had to leave it alone.  It was far too pretty to cover! Here is a blurred picture to show you the sparkle:
Magazine Cover Mouse is a red textured polish with orange undertones and small gold and red glitter.  The formula was a little thick, but it went on really well.  Actually a bit too well, it flooded my cuticles and there's nothing harder to clean up than glitter and red polish (so please excuse the poor clean up)!  It's a glitter bomb, but in a subtle way, ha ha, figure that out.  This is such a pretty polish though.  When I first saw pictures of it in the Ulta catalog, I wasn't impressed, but then when I saw it in person, I had to have it!!!  And I'm so glad that I did, I love it!!

Be sure to check out all the other fabulous ladies and their S designs.  They are incredible this week!!  And I hope your day is wonderful!  Happy Polishing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment