Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Peach Love & Glitter

Hi Lovelies!!  I hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday!!  This is my daughter's and my super duper busy day, so this is a quick post.  It has been a rainy, gloomy mess around my corner of Georgia lately, so I wanted a bright and sparkling mani to lift my mood and this is what I came up with.  And the best part?  I used two untried!!  Here's my cloudy pick me up mani:
I Used:
Wet-n-Wild- Club Havana (peach crème)
Zoya- Gabrielle (extremely sheer orange with strong gold shimmer)

I had started to wear just the Zoya Gabrielle, but it turned out to be an extremely sheer jelly.  But it was so gorgeous and I was determined to wear it where it would really show up.  So finding my untried, I discovered Wet-n-Wild Club Havana, a very pretty peach color, not a pastel, but a true peach.  I decided to use it as an undie and it worked perfectly.  Zoya Gabrielle is a sheer orange jelly with a strong gold shimmer.  Beautiful!  The pictures show two coats of each and no top coat.

I loved this combination and it worked in lifting my mood!  I thank you all so much for stopping by and want you to know how much I appreciate each and every one of you!!!  Have a fabulous Thursday and, as always, Happy Polishing!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty combo. That gold shimmer looks fantastic with the peach. Definitely a mood brightener!

    ReplyDelete