Monday, April 29, 2013

Orly Fantasea & Sinful Colors Scene Stealer (Review)

Happy Monday y'all!!!  How was your weekend?  Ours was great!!  The little one had ballet rehearsal Saturday, then Sunday we just rested.  We all have a big week coming up, so it was nice to take it easy.  But before we made it home, I had to hit Sally's one more time for their buy 2 get 1 free polish sale!  As a result, I have two new polishes for you.  One is new to me, Orly Fantasea and the other is brand new, Sinful Colors Scene Stealer.

First up is Fantasea by Orly.  It's part of their permanent collection and some how I missed it.  But it's such a gorgeous polish!!  It's hard for me to describe the color...kind of a purplish mauve with gold and pink shimmer.  It is pretty sheer, but was opaque in three thin coats with no visible nail line.  The polish was thin, so be careful of flooding your cuticles.  It also has an almost metallic finish but without any brushstrokes.  I love this, such a pretty color and it would be great for the office:
Isn't it pretty??  It almost has a pink/purple duochrome look about it.  Pictures show Fantasea (on index, middle & pinkie fingers) in three coats with top coat.  If you don't have this, what are you waiting for?.
Scene Stealer is from Sinful Colors new Diamond Lust Collection.  I found them at Walgreens for $2.99 each.  Scene Stealer is a packed glitter polish with bright pink/fuchsia and light pink small glitters and medium sized, light pink, diamond shaped holo glitter.  It is such an unusual polish.  It actually looks almost like a rose colored glitter.  The formula was great, not thick at all.  And the glitters were easy to get out although I did do a little dabbing.  The pictures show one coat of  Scene Stealer (with top coat) over two coats of Orly Fantasea.  Out of the entire collection, this one was by far my favorite.  The others were all pretty typical...one color small glitter with matching diamond shaped holo glitter.  They had a light pink, silver, green, gold, light blue and violet and are all $2.99 each.

I hope y'all enjoyed this.  Let me know if you pick up any of them!  Happy Polishing!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment