Friday, April 5, 2013

Ombre Water Marble

Hi y'all!!!  How are you doing?  TGIF, right?  So this week has been Spring Break for the little one, and for the most part it has been cold, 40's, and rainy.  I just looked at next week's forecast...sunny and in the 80's.  What the heck???  No fair. I want a do over!!

A couple of weeks ago, I reviewed the new China Glaze Ombre sets (see review here) I said I would do a water marble with them and here it is:
I Used:
The polishes included in Grape Expectations were: (lightest to darkest)
Sweet Hook
Spontaneous
Grape Pop (yay it's finally mine)
Crimson (yay, and despite the name is actually a really dark purple)

Love this!!  Of course, I love purple, so what's not to love.  The China Glaze polishes worked really well, although no matter what I did when Grape Pop spread air bubbles appeared. Oh well, I still love it and hope you enjoy it too!

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go on a shopping trip with some fellow Atlanta bloggers and Pro make up artist to check out what is supposed to be a fabulous place to shop.  I will tell you all about it on Monday.  Does anyone else have big plans for Saturday?  I would love to hear about them!!  Just leave a comment.  Until later, Happy Polishing!!

3 comments:

  1. You are blowing me away with your water marbles lately! Any tips for those of us with less-than-stellar-skills??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is how it supposed to turn out? Gorgeous! I need to keep working on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I just love purples.. great choices. Enjoy the warm weather next week.. I'm still dealing with cold & snow in WI.

    ReplyDelete