Friday, April 12, 2013

MABB Bi-Weekly Question $20 FOTD

Photobucket
Every other Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...  Can you create a FOTD for $20 or less? Show us what products you would use!

NOTE: For this, we are not figuring sales tax, brushes, tools, or implements, just the regular cost of the actual make-up products.

Whew! I made it!  Usually here I say how much I love this week's question, but this week was really, really hard!!  One, I've had problems with my thyroid for 1 1/2 years and it's played havoc with me, so I'm not fond of pictures of me. And two, I love make-up!!  But limiting an entire face to only $20??  But, I kind of did it, ha ha.  The make up I bought for this challenge came to $18.85!  Yay me!  But I used an old blush and have no idea how much it cost.  I know it was pretty cheap (NYC), but the label is even worn off so I can't look it up.  So I'm going with the $18.85 :D Here are the items I bought:


NYC Individual Eyes Created for Blue Eyes $1.25 (on clearance for 75% off) *Although I don't have blue eyes, mine are gray)
NYC Smooch Proof Lip Stain 498 Berry Long Time $1.25 (on clearance for 75% off)
Maybelline Fit Me 132 Brute Beige $5.94
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner, black $6.44
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express, black $2.97 (Buy 1 get one 50% off)
LA Colors Lip Gloss & Lip Stick (no name) $1.00
And the much worn NYC Cheek Glow in front

And the finished look:

So what do y'all think?  Did I make the $20 FOTD or did I cheat?  LOL  P.S. Sorry for the garbage can in the background.  Thank my bestie for that!  Don't forget to check out the other lovely MABB ladies and see what they chose!


 - - - - - * - - - - -

Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers! Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
Dionne from Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here. If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!








2 comments: