Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Light it Up Blue for Autism

Happy Tuesday my lovelies!!!!  I hope you're having an incredible day!

So you may have seen or heard, April is Autism Awareness month and today is:
And beauty bloggers everywhere have gotten together to paint their nails blue to bring attention to this cause.  It blows my mind how many children are affected by autism and yet we seem to remain clueless as to the actual cause of it and a cure.  Here is a quote: " It is estimated that 1 in every 88 children and 1 in every 54 boys is affected by Autism. It is so important that parents learn what to watch for so that they can get their children evaluated and diagnosed as early as possible! Spread the word on early warning signs for Autism: http://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism/learn-signs. Join us in spreading the word on Autism Awareness today and you could be entered into a drawing to win a fabulous prize from BeautyPopShop.com. Learn more here: www.facebook.com/beautypopshop" So I am more than willing to help bring awareness.  Here is my contribution:

I Used:
Sinful Colors- Sugar Rush (light blue crème)
Orly- Blue Collar (light blue crème)
Orly- Royal Navy (bright blue jelly with light blue shimmer)
Orly- High On Hope (dark blue with fuchsia shimmer)

I really love how this turned out.  I'm so sad that I have to take it off for tomorrow's M Challenge.

Click here for the water marble tutorial.

For some reason Blogger hates me today and keeps trying to delete this post, so I'm going to keep this short.  Be sure to check out every one's Light It Up manicures and on facebook...there is a lot of information on Autism today along with great fund raisers.  Until tomorrow, Happy Polishing!!!
 


1 comment: