Friday, April 12, 2013

Blue Gradient for Autism Awareness

Hi Everyone!!!!  How happy are you that it's Friday?  I have two posts for you today and I have to get the house clean (and trust me, a month of the hubby's housecleaning, the house is in bad shape, ha ha).  This weekend my now teenager is finally having her very belated 13th birthday party.  So my house will be filled with 5 teenage girls all weekend.  Where did I put that wine??

Here is my second post.  Today is the 3rd day in the Autism Awareness challenge and it's Blue Gradient:
I Used:
Orly- Snowcone
Ulta- Blue Streak
Sinful Colors- Rain Storm
 
This design was made using the make up sponge technique (I have several on the blog under ombre).  The first and third pictures were taken outside and are true to the colors, but the picture below is what it looks like inside.  Weird huh?
Be sure to check out all the other great designs from these fabulous ladies:
 
Alicia from Makeup and Nails, Not War
ChiChi from I’m Just Me... ChiChi
Cordia from Seriously Swatched
Erin from Paint Those Piggies!
Jessica from Nail Polish Anonymous
Jillian from Jilltastic Nail Design
Kelly from Peace Love Lacquer
Laura from Little Laura Loves
Nicole from Dipped in Lacquer
Paulina from Paulina’s Passions
Rachael from Rachos Nail Love
Roxana from Beautylicious
Tes from Tes Did It Nails
Tina from Light of the Moon Nails

6 comments:

  1. Lovely gradient/ombre. I've not yet done one that wasn't a complete and utter failure. It's so pretty!

    Good luck with the sleepover. Glad to hear you have reinforcements. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thanks! And I can't imagine anything you do being a failure!

      Delete
  2. I love the look of gradients. I keep wanting to do one each week, but it might get a little old...Those 3 blues look great together.

    As for the sleepover? May the force be with you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful manicure :)
    Wow... I hope you get through that sleepover in one piece and with your mental status in check ;)
    Im a new follower through GFC and Bloglovin :)
    You have a lovely blog :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete