Monday, March 25, 2013

Review: Hard Candy crush on lava

Hi y'all!  Well, it's Monday, which means it's time to start running around to our doctors again.  I just want all the wheezing the now-teenager and I are doing to stop.  And because of the wheezing and the medicine, my hands are shaking really bad, so it's going to be reviews for a bit.  Just until I get control of everything.

And on that note, I have crush on lava for you today.  crush on lava is from Hard Candy's new collection:
crush on lava is a gold/copper duochrome that shifts to mauve/red in an extreme shimmer.  This polish is gorgeous!!!  But first the polish formula, it was fabulous, not too thin, not too thick.  It flowed on smoothly without any pulling or balding.  Loving this polish!!  The glitter is magnificent!!  And the shifting color is incredible!!  So I'm going to let my pictures do the talking:
Isn't it fabulous????  Don't you just love it???  It is gorgeous!!  Hard Candy polishes can be found at Walmart for $3.99.

**Polish was bought and paid for by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment