Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers Bi-Weekly Question

Photobucket
Every other Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is... Knowing what you know now, what beauty advice would you give your teenage self?

Love this question! The first thing I would tell my teen self is stop using tanning OIL and put on sun screen!!!!  Sun causes wrinkles!! Among other dire things.

 The next thing I would tell myself is to relax and have fun with fashion and make up.  I remember everything being so critical and dramatic...every decision about style and beauty had the weight of the world on it.  Funny thing is, I remember feeling that panic and worry and thinking how important this is...I just have no memory of what I was so worried about!!  There is a lot of life after the teen years!

And lastly, and I'm really embarrassed to say this, the "Madonna look" is NOT a good look!!!  Avoid at all cost!!!!

- - - - - * - - - - -
Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!     
Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
Dionne from Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here. If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!







3 comments:

  1. Great advice! I especially like the relax and have fun bit; we're only young once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I totally agree about all of this. It is soo 'stressful' when you're a teenager and you have so much time on your hands to worry about every little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! The drama of our teen years...love the madonna comment too!

    ReplyDelete