Wednesday, March 6, 2013

MABB Bi-Weekly Question

Photobucket
Each Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is... You're running late and you only have time to either do your makeup or hair.. which one do you choose?

Wow!  Really?  Only one?  That stinks!  Ok, I do my make-up.  As an *ahem* older woman, I am not about to leave the house without my make-up on.  And a complete face too; not just a little blush and lip gloss.  Nope!  I'm going to do the whole 9 yards; eyeshadow, eyeliner, foundation, plaster, everything!   Luckily being in the south, ponytails are still popular and always a quick and neat look.  So hair up and face on! What about you my lovelies?  What would you choose?  Be sure to follow the links below to see what my lovely fellow bloggers have picked.  I've got a feeling them young uns picked hair! Ha ha!

 - - - - - * - - - - -

Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!     
Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
Dionne from Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here. If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!







6 comments:

  1. I'm with you, makeup all the way! I love me a ponytail too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that "hair up, face done" bit! I'm going to have to borrow that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm makeup all the way too!! And the older I get, the more I understand the old ladies with a shit ton of blush on...as I'm slowly becoming one of them! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing beats a good ponytail! :)

    ReplyDelete