Monday, March 11, 2013

It's a Blue Winter

Hi Lovelies!!  I hope this Monday finds y'all doing well.  My little one is still sick and since she is the sweetest most generous girl in the world, she shared her germs with me and now I'm miserably sick.  I'm going to have to do something special for her sharing...like extra school work!  Ha ha, ok, just kidding.

Since I'm miserable, I'm going to get right to today's mani:


I Used:
Sally Hansen- Co-Bolt Blue
China Glaze- Water You Waiting For

Sally Hansen Co-Bolt Blue is an awesome blue shimmer.  This color is gorgeous!!  I don't normally buy Sally Hansen, it's nothing personal, I just find most of their products over priced.  I do like the lower priced polishes and do use them often.  But the other day I was in Rite Aid and decided to check out their clearance items and this little jewel was there, marked down to $1.25!!! The polish just seemed to glow and I knew I had to have it.  The pictures show two coats with a top coat.  Though you probably could get away with just one coat. The one and only complaint I had was that it was a bit thick, but a few drops of thinner took care of that.

China Glaze Water You Waiting For, on my accent finger, is a clear based glitter bomb with royal blue and turquoise small round glitters.  This was part of the Cirque Du Soleil collection and it's fabulous!!  Although over Co-Bolt Blue, the royal blue glitter kind of gets lost.  I loved this polish, but I think next time I will wear it over a different color, maybe black or purple.

I hope y'all have a wonderful Monday!  I'm off to give my little one and myself a big dose of Nyquil and go to bed.  Until tomorrow, Happy Polishing!!


In the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment