Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ABC Challenge: I is for It's A Trap-eze!

Hi Everyone!!  I hope everybody is staying nice and warm today.  It's freezing here!  And it's doing such a number on my allergies and sinuses.  That's why I missed yesterday's post, so sorry.  I normally sneeze everyday, but yesterday was ridiculous!  But I hope I've made it up to you with two post today.  One is my Metro Atlanta Beauty Blogger Bi-weekly question here.  And our weekly ABC Challenge.

This week's challenge is I.  I decided to go with a polish instead of a nail art design because I thought that would be easier with all the sneezing.  After looking through my polishes, I ended up going with an untried, China Glaze It's A Trap-eze:
It's A Trap-eze is a glitter bomb!  It's a white jelly base with small hexagon and micro round glitters in red, orange, blue, green, white, gold and silver (at least).  The above photos show two coats with one coat of top coat.  The formula was fabulous, not thick or goopy at all, and the glitter came out on the nail perfectly.  The only thing I'm sad about is that it's such an overcast day I couldn't see this in the sun.  Oh well, I'll just have to wear it again :)

Be sure to check out all the other lovely ladies and their designs below the pictures.  Happy Polishing!!

 


14 comments:

  1. I cant find this color to save my life! Its soooo pretty! It looks awesome with your nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! It reminds me a little of Debborah Lipman Candy Shop, with a whiter base!

    xo
    aly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love It's a Trap-eze! I loooooove it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks gorgeous on longer nails like yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this polish! As soon as Sally Beauty had it, I snatched up a bottle. So colorful and just...happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you hate it when you are wearing the most awesome polish and the (lack of) light doesn't help? I know I hate when it happens!
    It's a Trap-eze is gorgeous anyhow and I am sure it brightened up your day at least!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, sweet Dionne! Yup, great minds! I ended up loving this little throw away of a polish. I'm actually surprised how pretty it is. And with your amazing nails, all the prettier!.

    Here's to a restful weekend with lotsa lacquer!!!! :) I know it's only Thursday, but I can practically taste the weekend!

    L :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to look on the bright side about the lack of sun! Although I doubt you need much of a reason to wear this one again, it's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you and Lisa are twins!! And I am really kicking myself for passing this up now. Grrr!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooooh I so love how you layered it! I've only tried layering it on white but I have to try this now for myself too. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need this polish! Though I have the feeling I am kinda SOL. :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This polish looks so fun!! I regret not grabbing it when I could!!

    ReplyDelete