Thursday, February 28, 2013

Review: Sinful Colors Spring '13 Collection Part I

Hello y'all!!  Woo-hoo!!  It's Thursday!  That means the weekend is very close.  Do y'all have any plans for the weekend?  How's the weather where y'all are?  It's supposed to be cold and windy here in the south.  And I do realize many of you are snowed in and thinking a weekend with a high of 40 would be great, but that's so not me.  Hurry up 70's and 80's!! 

I whine because I have Sinful Colors Spring 2013 Collection, Sugar Rush, for you today.  Or at least the first half.  And tomorrow I'll have the other half.  This collection is beautiful!!  And it has me longing for the sun, sandals flirty little dresses!

First up is Orange Cream:
This is three coats with a top coat.  All the polishes required three coats, otherwise they were a little streaky.  This was the only one that was thick and pulled some when painting my nails.  Just make sure that each coat is completely dry before starting the next coat and you will be fine.  Otherwise, this is a pretty, pastel peach that is just perfect for Spring.
Outside
Next is Sugar Rush:
This is a beautiful Robin's egg blue.  Above is three coats with a top coat.  Sugar Rush had a perfect formula, maybe a little on the thin side.  Because of this I would suggest three coats to avoid any streaking.  Here it is in the sun:
Please forgive the bubble, it's from my top coat not the polish.  I loved this one, such a pretty pastel blue!!

Next is Candy Coated:
This three coats with a top coat.  This is such a perfect, pastel lilac.  This was my favorite of the entire collection.  Big surprise, huh?  Dionne likes the purple best, lol!  But it really was so pretty on.  The formula was perfect (again, the bubble is in my top coat not the polish).  And now the outdoor picture:
This is Unicorn:
This is such a beautiful, pale yellow.  I didn't really think I was going to like this, yellow being my least favorite color, but I really liked this.   This is three coats with top coat.  To me this polish just screams Spring.  Outside:
While I was buying these, I saw this turquoise glitter that I just had to have!!  It's Sinful Colors Lush Life.  This is one coat over Unicorn:
Isn't it fabulous?

Sinful Colors can be found at Walgreens, Walmart and Rite Aid for $1.99 each.  Hope y'all liked these and I will have the rest of the collection for you tomorrow.  Have a fabulous day y'all!!  Happy Polishing!!

1 comment:

  1. Colors are soooo pretty - and I'm with you. I'm in the snow, and would LOVE 40 degrees, but would much prefer 70-80!
    Picked these up last week, and got lucky with a 50% sale. 15 different bottles of polish for $16 bucks and change. Love a great deal!

    ReplyDelete