Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers Question of the Week

Photobucket
Each Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is... What are your favorite Spring beauty/polish collections so far?

Wow!  What a great question.  I'm really looking forward to a couple of collections of nail polish.  One is China Glaze's Spring Collection.  I love that it's not just pastels, by far not my favorite thing, but there are bright, highly pigmented colors also.  I'm especially eager to get my hands on Tart-Y For The Party, a pretty purple, and Dandy Lyin' Around, a shimmery white.

I'm also looking forward to is Orly's Spring Collection:
 
The only color I'm not looking forward to in this collection is the green, Coachella Dweller.  For me it's an odd shade of green and reminds me of the plates my mother used when I was growing up.  And the name makes me think of cockroaches, lol.  Watch, I'll buy it anyway and it will be my favorite!
 
And here is Finger Paints Spring Collection:
Look at those colors!  A gorgeous purple cream AND a purple glitter???  I love the pinks too!
 
Oh wait.  Was I only supposed to pick one? No?  Thank goodness!  I've narrowed it down to the THREE polish collections I'm most excited about!
 
What about you?  What are you looking forward to the most?  Look through the links below to see other great Spring collections!!
 
 - - - - - * - - - - - Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!
Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
Dionne from Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here. If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!







6 comments:

  1. Yay! I am really excited about the Orly collection. I hope that the bottles for these colors actually come out with the grey tops and not the new black ones. I had not heard of the new FingerPaints collection yet, which is a shame - they're so underrated, but I love them so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Orly Collection looks great! I just got an email today from Sally's promoting Orly as 2 for $11-I may have to swing by and pick up a few things! I try to avoid Sally's though, as it tends to be a huge money suck for me, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fingerpaints collection looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colors...I'm with you though...I could do without the green. I'm surprised there aren't more oranges, since that seems to be the Spring makeup color this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAH. I NEED ALL THREE GLITTERS FROM THE ORLY COLLECTION!

    And until just now, I had no clue that it was even coming out! lol

    This is why blogging is bad for our wallets sometimes! ;)

    ReplyDelete