Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers Question of the Week

Photobucket
Each Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is... New York Fashion Week starts tomorrow! What are you most looking forward to seeing during the upcoming week?

First I would like to announce that I am now a member of the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers!!!  Yay!!  I am so excited to be a member of this incredible group of women!!  They are so sweet and really have their pulse on all things beautiful!  I look forward to getting to know them even better!!

Now for my very first question:  I'm super excited for this Fashion Week since it's my first as a blogger.  Ok I was blogging during the fall Fashion Week, but I was really, really new...now I have a (slightly) better idea of what is going on. So I can't wait to see what new nail trends there will be.  I love some of the new finishes that have appeared, like the liquid sand, and am wondering what else is coming.  I also love unusual color combinations and fashion week is always a great place to find these.  I can't wait!  - - - - - * - - - - - Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!
Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
Dionne from Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here. If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!







9 comments:

  1. I actually started blogging during a fashion week too! It made it so exciting for me (especially since at the time I was focused more on fashion than beauty). Welcome to the MABB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to MABB!! Glad to have you a part of the group. I hope they bring back some normal nail trends as some of these funky ones need to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I'm with you! I'm hoping the beaded and fuzzy nail trends are done!!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the MABB Bloggers!!! :) I am so excited that you are a part of this group!!! :) I am also very eager to see the sand finish polishes! They sound so cool!!! Hugs! and Welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to MABB!!! And hooray on your first question! It's like.. I don't know, initiation or a rite of passage or something, lol!

    I agree, the nails are always my favorite part, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Yay MABB! I love the new textured polishes and am also looking forward to see other new trends. I've heard feather is the new 'look', but I'm really not on board with that one LOL

    ReplyDelete