Monday, February 25, 2013

It's Here!!! Review: Max Factor Fantasy Fire

Happy Monday Everyone!!!  I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend.  Mine was great!  It was the hubby's birthday Friday (which if you follow my facebook page you know because he couldn't help commenting on my nail polish purchases that day, lol), son I took the day off.  Despite gross weather, rain, wind and cold, it was fun.

But the big news is that my biggest lemming ever, Max Factor Fantasy Fire finally arrived!!!  This is picture heavy because this polish is unbelievably gorgeous!!!
Isn't it gorgeous??  And yes, the pictures are true to life!  This is two coats of Fantasy Fire over two coats of Orly Wild Wisteria, a very dark, vampy purple crème.

Fantasy Fire is a purple jelly with duochrome iridescence.  It's considered a dupe for Clarin's 230, but I love it just as much as the pictures I've seen of the Clarins.  Yes, only a picture...Clarins starts on ebay at $70.00 a bottle and goes way up from there.  Although duochrome means two colors and this polish gives off way more than two colors!!  There is green, blue, yellow, gold copper and red sparkly goodness in Fantasy Fire!!!
Even in low light there is glittery love!  The polish was a perfect consistency and went on smoothly and leveled perfectly.  I have no complaints about it!  It was everything I hoped for!  Since Max Factor is no longer sold in the USA, I did have to order this through ebay with an overseas seller.  Everything went perfectly.  I had no issues. The seller was from Poland and the polish cost me $11.99 plus $3.00 shipping and handling for the mini (this polish only comes as a mini, darn it).  Worth every penny!!!!
I will warn you that it's dangerous to wear this polish and drive.  Even though it was rainy and dreary on Friday, I couldn't stop looking at my nails because they were still glittering and shifting colors.  Thought the hubby was going to freak.  Bottom line on this polish?  If you have $15-20, buy this polish!!  It is SO worth it!!  Happy Polishing!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is gorgeous! Makes me think of the Northern Lights, the way it shifts. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete