Thursday, February 7, 2013

Inspired by a Flag

Hi Everyone!!!  I hope you are having a fabulous and dry Thursday!!  I love the rain, but not the cold.  And today it's rainy and cold!  Yuck!  But my now a teenager is still sick, so no dance means I didn't have to go out in it at least.  Ok, so since this post is so late, I'll get right to it.  Today's prompt in the Relaxed 31 Day Challenge is Inspired by a Flag.  I chose Japan's Rising Sun flag:
I Used:
China Glaze- Swanky Silk (gold/purple duochrome)
Nina Ultra Pro- Cranberri (dark red crème)
Hole Reinforcements
Striping Tape

I started with two coats of China Glaze Swanky Silk, a gold/purple duochrome.  Once that had dried completely, I used the hole reinforcements for the half moon part of the manicure and striping tape for the rays:
And the finished look:
Be sure to check the other designs inspired by flags from the other fabulous ladies!  And check back tomorrow for inspired by the supernatural!  Until then, Happy Polishing!!

1 comment: