Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 9: Rainbow, R31DC

Hi Everyone!!  How are y'all doing today?  Any big plans for the weekend?  There is so much going on this weekend I'm sure it's going to be fun.  "The Vampire Diaries" are filming in town.  You may think so how will you ever see them?  But when I say I have a small town, I'm not kidding.  Downtown is one block.  And TVD puts signs up pointing to where everything is!!  And all I can say about Ian Somenholder is, drool!!  And yes I've met him!!  And my almost teenager is getting her first pair of pointe shoes!!  And that means a trip to the city!!!  Wonder if there is an Ulta near the dance store?

Ok, enough about all that, on to the challenge! First I've decided to abbreviate it to R31DC as opposed to writing out Relaxed 31 Day Challenge.  Next, today's prompt is rainbow.  I didn't know what I was going to do until the blue  challenge last Monday (sorry, for some reason I can't get the link to work today).  So here is my rainbow:
I Used (from lightest to darkest):
Green:
     Pure Ice- Wild Thing
     Wet-n-Wild- SaGreena the Teenage Witch
     Finger Paints- Avante Garde Green
Yellow:
     NYC- 114A
     Kleancolor- Neon Yellow
     Spoiled- Designated Driver
Blue:
     Bonita (name missing)
     Wet-n-Wild- Saved by the Blue
     NYC- Skin Tight Denim Crème
Red:
     A mix of China Glaze- Rougish Red and white polish
     Wet-n-Wild- I Red a Good Book
     Orly- Torrid
Purple:
     NYC- Lavender Cupcake
     Wet-n-Wild- On a Trip
     China Glaze- VIII

I had a lot of fun creating this manicure, despite the first words out of the almost teenager's mouth that I got the colors in the wrong order, lol.  I love it anyway!!
And here is the rest of the challenge:
Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!!  Be sure to check out the other designs and check back next week as I add another, albeit, relaxed challenge! Happy Polishing!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your tape manis! Fabulous! And the colors are so bright and cheery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhhm first, where do you live and can I come visit to see the Vampire Diaries people?!?! [In a totally non-creepy way, of course] And two I LOVE this. LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I love that you didn't do the nails in ROY G. BIV order and I love stripes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, you're welcome to come!! They are all so nice and friendly!! And they literally do put up the signs telling where everything is, so they are easy to find...in a non-creepy way!!

      Delete