Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 13: Animal Print

Hi Everyone!!  Today's prompt is animal print and once again the almost teenager came to the rescue.  She chose cheetah:

I Used:
China Glaze- Strawberry Fields (dark pink with a gold shimmer)
China Glaze- Creative Fantasy (perfect neon purple)
China Glaze- Liquid Leather (black crème)
Dotting Tools

The background is China Glaze- Strawberry Fields.  Oh my goodness!!!  This polish is gorgeous!  It's a dark pink, almost a fuchsia with a gold shimmer.  You can really see the golden shimmer in the last picture.  Just beautiful.  Then using the largest dotting tool (a ball point pin would work great here), I made irregular circles with China Glaze Creative Fantasy.  Next, using the smallest dotting tool (or a toothpick), I made wobbly u's and semi-circles around them with the China Glaze Liquid Leather.  And then lastly, I made dots with the black polish.

I hope y'all enjoy today's challenge manicure.  I'm going to go try to fight off whatever illness is trying to get me.  Make sure to visit all the other wonderful ladies and I will see you tomorrow.  Happy Polishing!!

4 comments: