Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 10: Gradient, R31DC

I absolutely LOVE gradients!!  I think it's so much bang for so little effort.  They are definitely one of my absolute favorite designs to do.  My only problem was what kind of gradient to do.  Then I was looking at my You Tube subscriptions and knew I wanted to do this one by judeobsessionmakeup.  The video is in French but I think it's pretty self explanatory.

I loved how this looked so much, I only changed the coloring of the manicure a little bit.  I just used darker colors for a more sunset look, but stayed in her color families.  It's SO pretty I just couldn't change it much!  She did a fabulous job!!

I Used:
Spoiled- Designated Driver (dark yellow crème)
China Glaze- Flying Dragon (neon purple with blue and purple and blue micro-glitter)
China Glaze- VIII (dark purple glitter)
Make-up Sponges
Toothpicks

For how to do the gradient, click here.  Everything else is in the video link above.  If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or send me an email at glitteryfingers@gmail.com.    Be sure to check out the other wonderful ladies and their designs in the links below.
And don't forget to enter my new Giveaway!!  Happy Polishing!!

2 comments: