Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mr. Heat Miser & Mr. Snow Miser- 12 Days of Christmas Challenge

Hi Everyone!!  I've been so excited about this challenge and choosing which movie to use easy!  Although I try to always watch "It's a Wonderful Life", "Scrooged" and "elf" there is only one that I absolutely can not miss.  It isn't even Christmas until I see "The Year Without a Santa Claus"!  And what is my favorite part? Mr. Heat Miser and Mr. Snow Miser of course!!  I love them!! And of course their song (which is now stuck in a permanent loop in my head).  So here is my manicure:
I Used:
China Glaze- White on White (white creme)
China Glaze- Liquid Leather (black creme)
Ulta- Red Carpet Red (red crelly or creme and jelly)
NYC- Times Square Tangerine Creme (orange creme)
Sinful Colors Nail Art- Morning Breath (yellow crelly)
Orly- Halley's Comet (aqua blue shimmer)
Ulta- Bam-Blue-Zled (light blue creme)
China Glaze- Prism (mainly purple multi colored glitter)
China Glaze- Electrify (gold and red glitter)
Sinful Colors Nail Art- Love Me (blue and purple glitter)
Kleancolor- Neon Yellow (yellow creme)
Orly- Blue Collar (blue creme)
City Colors- Light Gray (light gray with silver shimmer)
Liner Brush
Detail Brush
Dotting Tools

I really hope y'all enjoy my tribute to the great and powerful Miser Brothers!!  Be sure to check out every one's designs!  I can't wait to see what they've done.  Happy Polishing!!

P.S.  Here is the proof of my black and red Christmas trees that I promised:

11 comments: