Sunday, December 9, 2012

Frosty- 12 Days of Christmas Challenge

Hi Everyone!!  I'm sorry this is so late, but I just got home from an incredibly fun and exhausting weekend filled with ballerinas and the Nutcracker!  I think I'm getting too old for this...I'm so beyond tired.  But on to the 12 Days of Christmas challenge.  Today's theme is snowmen, and besides not having any time this weekend, I couldn't think of anything to do besides my Frosty manicure that I did a couple of weeks ago.  So I'm reposting that manicure.  I really enjoyed doing this manicure and loved how it came out.  I hope y'all do too!  Be sure to check out every one's designs!  Happy Polishing!!

4 comments:

  1. cool :D
    i see the wind has blown away your snowman's hat, you don't think he would be cold ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowman's hat! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! And so well executed!

    ReplyDelete