Thursday, November 29, 2012

Santa's Sleigh

Hi Everyone!  You may remember I've entered a Holiday Nail Art Contest being held by Nail Polish Canada. (And if you didn't know, here is my week 1 design Frosty the Snowman)

The theme for week 2 is presents, gifts and stockings.  So I've chosen Santa's Sleigh with all the gifts tumbling out and heading to the chimneys of all the boys and girls.  And if y'all are wondering where all the snow is, it's up north!  I grew up in Florida and now live in Georgia, so snow for Christmas is beyond rare! LOL!

If you like my design, please, please go to Nail Polish Canada and vote for my design!  If you do, I'll be your very, very best friend!! Happy Polishing!! (tools used after pictures)


I Used:
City Color Masquerade- Light Gray
NYC- Skin Tight Denim Creme (dark blue)
Orly- Total Darkness (dark purple)
Orly- Grave Mistake (dark red)
Orly- Halley's Comet (shimmery blue)
Orly- Chocoholic (medium brown with silver shimmer)
Orly- Frolic (pink)
China Glaze- White on White
China Glaze- Liquid Leather (black)
China Glaze- Call of the Wild (dark brown)
China Glaze- Desert Sun (light brown)
essence- Oh My Glitter (shimmery purple)
Sinful Colors- Why Not (light blue)
Ulta- Red Carpet Red
Ulta- Envy (dark shimmery green)
LA Colors- Palm Tree (green)
Wet-N-Wild- SaGreena the Teenage Witch (medium shimmery green)
Pure Ice- Silver Mercedes
Pure Ice- Jaguar (gold)
Liner Brush
Make-up Sponges
Rhinestones
Dotting Tools
Holiday Decals

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Here's the link to my blog post about it: http://lacque-enthusiasm.blogspot.com/2012/11/stamping-mani-award.html

    ReplyDelete