Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Frosty the Snowman

Hi Everyone!!!  I hope you have are having a fabulous week!!  I have something a little different for you today.  Nail Polish Canada is having a winter nail design contest and I need y'alls help.  The theme for this week is snow, so I did Frosty the Snowman.  The Christmas season always officially started when I saw Frosty on tv.  So here is my entry:
If y'all like it, could you please, please go to Nail Polish Canada and vote for my design?  I would appreciate it ssooo much!!  Here are a couple more pictures along with what I used at the end.  Thank y'all so much!!!  Happy Polishing!!

I Used:
City Color Masquerade- Light Gray (light gray with a silver shimmer) Sky gradient
Ulta- Tutu Cafe (light purple creme) Sky gradient
Orly- Decoded (dark gray) Frosty's hat
Orly- Chocoholic (brown with silver shimmer) the trees
Ulta- Red Carpet Red (bright red creme) Frosty's nose
Orly- Basket Case (pink creme) flower on Frosty's hat
Spoiled- Designated Driver (dark yellow creme) Frosty's broom and pipe
China Glaze- White on White (white creme)
China Glaze- Liquid Leather (black creme)
Orly- Shine On Crazy Diamond (holographic glitter in clear base)
Make-up Sponges
Largest Dotting Tool
Smallest Dotting Tool
Liner Brush
Pro-FX Quick Dry High Gloss Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment