Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Water Marble II

Hi Everybody!!  I thought it was time for a Halloween manicure.  And since my last water marble turned out more yellow than Halloween-y looking, I decided to do another water marble.  This time I went with black, orange and purple. I wish more of the purple showed up, even more black, but I really like how it turned out.

I Used:
China Glaze- Liquid Leather (black)
China Glaze- Orange Knockout
Wet-n-Wild- On a Trip (purple)

NOTE:  Click here for my step-by-step tutorial on water marbles.


I started with two coats of China Glaze's Orange Knockout.  Then drew the same design for each nail this time.  Usually I try to make all 10 very different.  One thing to know about water marbling, no matter how hard you try, each nail will not be identical.  But that is one of the fun things about water marbles.

I hope y'all enjoy this Halloween themed water marble.  Happy Polishing!!

Here is the final look:

The bull's eye (not one of the better ones, but it still worked):


And here is the design I drew:

And the final look:

No comments:

Post a Comment