Monday, September 3, 2012

Toes

Hi! I love painting my own toe nails, despite the fact that they are getting farther and farther away from me every year! This is a simple polish that everyone can do.  All you need to do is pick two colors and find some scotch tape.

I used:
Finger Paints- Purple Palette
Finger Paints- Art You Wondering
Scotch Tape

First paint two coats of your base color. I usually start with the lighter of the two colors.  Once that is dry, place a piece of  scotch tape diagonally across your nail.  When using scotch tape, remember to take it off your hand a few times to make it less sticky so it won't pull up your polish.  You may need two coats of this polish.  Remove tape immediately after your last coat while the polish is still wet. 

Apply a top coat and youre done!  Happy Polishing!


No comments:

Post a Comment