Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stripes

I saw, what I thought was this design, on Pinterest and loved it.  I went to copy the look and it turned out I didn't, but I still love how it turned it out.

I used:
Orly- Royal Navy
Light Blue Stripping Tape
Pro-FX Quick Dry High Gloss Top Coat

I have to tell you that I love this Orly polish! It's the perfect royal blue and has a silver shimmer to it. Anyway, I started with two coats of Orly's Royal Navy.  Once that was almost dry, but still tacky, I put the stripping tape on.  If you put the tape on before the polish is completely dry it will last so much longer than waiting until it dries completely.  My manicure is 7 days old in the above picture.  Once the taping is done, remember to apply your top coat.  I used two coats of it on this design to even it out.

Let me know what you think! And as always, Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment