Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sinful Colors: Heavy Metal

I love Sinful Colors.  They have colorful polishes, they usually work well in water marbles, they are easy to find, and they are only $1.99 a bottle!  When I was in the drug store the other day (looking for new polishes), I saw Heavy Metal.  I'm not sure if it's new or not, but this is the first time I've seen it.  Otherwise, I would already own it!


Heavy Metal is a metallic silver polish that was opaque in two coats.  It goes on very smooth with no obvious brush strokes.  It has a very metallic finish with a silver shimmer that almost looks like glitter.  In this case, I think a picture (or two) speak a thousand words.  I love that is a very bright silver.  This is definitely my new favorite silver! 

Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment