Monday, September 17, 2012

Neon for a Gray Monday

Happy Monday Everyone!!  Ok, in reality, I'm not a Monday or morning person.  In fact, I rebel on Mondays by absolutely refusing to wear make-up.  Well, most of the time.  Unless I have to get out of the car. The only time I leave the house on Mondays is to drop my daughter off at dance.  So if I don't have to get out of the car....no make-up. 

Since it is a dreary, cold for the south, gray kind of Monday, I decided we need a bright neon design today. 

I used:
Sinful Colors- Summer Peach
China Glaze- White on White
Pro FX- Quick Dry High Gloss Top Coat
Dotting Tool

Start this manicure with two coats of white polish.  Once that is dry, using the brush that came with the neon polish, start in one corner of your nail and using a waving motion, paint a diagonal wave.  Then using your smallest dotting tool (or a pin), make dots following the shape of the line.  I hope this brightens your Monday!

Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment