Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fowl Play, I Think I Love You

Earlier this year, I can't remember when, like my mother always said, "I've slept since then and can't remember," I noticed that Orly had added some new polishes to their permanent collection.  Two especially caught my eye, Androgynie and Fowl Play.  They both looked so different and unique and of course, they sparkled!  I bought Androgynie first because it looked like outer space in a bottle.  I was so excited.  I got home, put it on and ... didn't like it.  That's another story (and now I do like it), but that's why it took me so long to buy Fowl Play.
I finally bought Fowl Play last week and...I like it.  It's a dark purple jelly that was pretty in two coats and opaque in three.  It did seem a bit thick so I added polish thinner (under the tips tab) to it and that helped a lot.

Fowl Play is full of glitter.  Officially it has blue and silver micro-giltter and green/gold duochrome flakies.  But because of its jelly consistency, there are flashes of red and copper too.

Even though it looks the best in the sun and in person, I still love it indoors.  After all, it's purple AND it glitters....what else could I want??  Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment