Monday, September 10, 2012

For the Love of Teal (Turquoise and Gold)

This is definitely one of my favorite nail art designs. I've been using this design for over 20 years in every color/glitter/tape combination imaginable.  I hope you like it! For this version,

I Used:
China Glaze- Turned Up Turquoise
Orly- Mermaid Tale
Gold Striping Tape
Pro-FX Quick Dry High Gloss Top Coat


Start with two coats of the non-glitter polish.  Here I used the China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise.  When that is completely dry, put a line of gold stripping tape diagonally across your nail. Then just fill in the other half of your nail with the glitter polish (Orly's Mermaid Tale).  Finish with a top coat (or two) and you're done!

There are endless combinations to this simple design.  That's what makes it fun for me.  Happy Polishing!!
Outside:

No comments:

Post a Comment